hello all. Today I have a quiz for you. And no cheating! There will be another quiz later.
Tune in Tomorrow for a new Story on Fiction Saturday! Jackson Malone is still making his quest towards ebook status.
I have also been writing some fun fiction on the Creative Copy Challenge. This is a site where twice a week we take 10 random words or phrases and turn them into a cohesive story. It is quite fun, I am 5 deep and hopelessly addicted. You can read them on the site or I have them all chronicled on delphiusbogue.wordpress.com. That story is just fun.
Now on to today’s Quiz.
The World’s Easiest Quiz…
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI’s first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) How long did the Thirty Years War last?
Answers Below: NO You FINISH the quiz first!
116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
From sheep and horses.
November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
The Latin name was Insularia Canaria – Island of the Dogs.
Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
Thirty years, of course. From 1618 to 1648.