Hello Folks! Today I have found another speech from FDR that, while not as well known as the “Day that will live in infamy” speech that he will give 11 months later, this speech, called the “Four Freedoms” Speech, was actually the State of The Union address in 1941.
The whole speech is interesting but I am going to focus on a small part of it. Enjoy the podcast.
Freedom of speech, worship, from want, from fear paintings by Norman Rockwell for the Saturday Evening Post.
Links to things from todays podcast:
- Wikipedia Four freedoms speech
- Norman Rockwell 4 Freedoms painitngs
- Justins Brain Pan mailing list
- Justin’s Deals and Offers Mailing List
- Brenda’s Quilt Shop Blog
- Cantankerous Old Coots Blog
Your feedback and sharing are always appreciated!